Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This Moment in Time


The summer is practically over - the school year is just around the corner and the anticipation that fills me is the same nervousness I had on the first day of my freshmen year in high school. This past year was smooth sailing - most everything went as planned and I am blessed to say that all of my family is still alive and well. However, I also realize that I mustn't take these moments for granted. Each day that my family and friends are okay, I am okay. The moments that I am able to spend with them I have to remember to cherish because all we have is today. There is no guarantee for tomorrow - no contract that says "you will have until this day." None of that - life is always whipping and winding, going in whichever way it pleases. So in this moment, right now, be sure to live in love and with appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment